>>> Prices and availability on request!
The WiNRADiO WR-G65DDCe 'EXCALIBUR Sigma' is a top performance, direct-sampling, software-defined, wide-band, two-in-one HF/VHF receiver. Two independent and mutually exclusive inputs are provided, one for each range: 1 kHz to 88 MHz and 118 MHz to 190 MHz. A real-time 88/72 MHz-wide spectrum analyzer is included with a 64 MHz wide instantaneous bandwidth available for recording, demodulation and further digital processing.
- 1 kHz to 88 MHz and 118 MHz to 190 MHz frequency range
- Direct sampling
- Digital down-conversion
- 16-bit 210 MSPS A/D converter
- 88/72 MHz-wide, real-time spectrum analyzer
- 64 MHz recording and processing bandwidth
- Ready for phase-coherent applications
- Continuously adjustable filter bandwidth down to 1 Hz
- Waterfall display functions and audio spectrum analyzer
- Audio and IF recording and playback
- Recording with pre-buffering
- Very high IP3 (+40 dBm typ.)
- Excellent sensitivity (Noise figure 6 dB)
- Excellent dynamic range (111 dB)
- Excellent frequency stability (0.1 ppm)
- User-configurable preselection filters
- Selectable low-noise preamplifier
- Test and measurement functions
- Networking version of application software available
- USB 3.0 and 1 Gb Ethernet (with PoE) data interfaces
- Numerous data and signal hw options
- Self-diagnostics with BIT and thermal management
- PC with 2.4 GHz quad core CPU or faster
- One free USB 3.0 or Ethernet socket
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
The following factory-fitted hardware options are available for WR-G65DDCe receiver:
- External Reference Oscillator Input Option (/XR): The G65DDCe/XR option includes an additional SMA connector, which can be used to connect an external 10 MHz reference oscillator for the highest possible frequency accuracy. The reference oscillator can be either sine or square wave between -5 dBm to +10 dBm (Item No. 9183-XR).
- Reference Oscillator Output Option (/RO): The G65DDCe/RO option includes an additional SMA connector, which can be used to produce an output of the 10 MHz reference frequency. This is useful for situations where the receiver's internal oscillator is to be used as a reference for other equipment. The output is AC coupled, clipped sine-wave at +5 dBm @ 50 ohm (Item No. 9183-RO).
- One pulse per second (1PPS) input option (/1PPS): The G65DDCe/1PPS option includes an additional SMA connector, to accept the input from the 1PPS precise timing signal (one pulse per second). This is useful for the time stamping of received signals and is used in situations where a signal received by multiple separate receivers has to be time synchronized. This is a 50 ohm terminated digital input with a logic threshold of 1.2V. This option is supported in the G65DDC SDK. Only the USB connection is supported (Item No. 9183-1PPS).
- Low profile radiator (/LP): The G65DDCe/LP option provides an alternative factory fitted low profile cooling radiator. This option extends the receiver's operating temperature by ~4 °C and is suited for low profile installations, or wall mounting (Item No. 9183-LP).
- Coherent Mode Option (/CR): The G65DDCe/CR option enables the receiver to work in a coherent mode of operation. Multiple receivers fitted with the /CR option can be coupled together to create a phase-coherent group of receivers. This is useful for applications requiring phase-coherent reception of signals (such as direction of arrival estimation using phased antenna arrays). For coherent operation the receiver includes three additional SMA connectors. First connector is used to connect an external 210 MHz clock for the ADC. The two other connectors are used for digital synchronization of the receivers. The most effective way to build a coherent system based on the G65DDCe/CR receivers is to use the WiNRADiO WR-CC1PPS-210e Coherence Clock & 1PPS Kit. This kit makes it possible for 8 interconnect receivers to form a coherent group of receivers. Multiple kits can be used to couple 16 or even hundreds of receivers into a single coherent group of receivers (Item No. 9183-CR).
- WR-CC1PPS-210e Coherence Clock & 1PPS Kit: The WiNRADiO WR-CC1PPS-210e Coherence Clock & 1PPS Kit fulfils a dual role of a coherent clock generator and a 1PPS input interface. This makes it possible to easily couple multiple WR-G65DDCe receivers to form a coherent receiver group, as well as providing a 1PPS input for applications requiring time stamping or other similar applications. The kit consists of a single Sampling clock generator unit, seventeen SMA coaxial cables (for distribution of the 210 MHz coherent sampling clock and for digital synchronization of the receivers) and other kit accessories (Item No. 9125).
Detailed Technical Specifications