Low-loss Coaxial Cables
SSB-Electronic GmbH has been developing and delivering especially low-loss coaxial cables for all fields of communications engineering for more than 20 years.
The highly flexible cable brands of the Ecoflex - series are particularly advantageous because of their installation requirements while offering a maximum permanent HF-power capacity of up to 220 W at 6 GHz (typ. values in the laid-out state).
|MHz||Aircell5||Aircell7||Aircom Plus||Ecoflex 10 Standard||Ecoflex 10 Plus||Ecoflex 15 Standard||Ecoflex 15 Plus||RG58||RG213|
Our coaxial cables are RoHS compliant (Directive 2011/65 / EC) and are manufactured to the following standards (differences depending on the type of cable, s data sheets.).
Please note that the attenuation values specified in the datasheets are valid for the coaxial cable in the laid state.
Why do I buy coaxial cable from SSB?
- Our coaxial cables are extremely durable!
- Our coaxial cables are proven in the market!
- Our coaxial cables are tested constantly by our in-house quality assurance!
- Our coaxial cables have a high compatibility with a lot of connector standards!
- Our hybrid coaxial cable are characterized by low weight and maximum flexibility!
- Our coaxial cables are rotor suitable!
Request our offer today.
Under the registered brand names Aircom®, Aircell®, Ecoflex ® Standard, Ecoflex ® Plus and Ecoflex® HEATEX - the last one is the brand suited for use in fire endangered areas - we are offering the right connection for nearly all applications.
Low-loss Coaxial Cables from SSB-Electronic are the superior alternative also regarding costs. Due to the uniquely low attenuation the system needs less infrastructure - components for the coverage of greater distances. This is economical!