WR-G69DDCe "EXCELSIOR ULTRA"
>>> Prices and availability on request!
The WiNRADiO WR-G69DDCe „EXCELSIOR ULTRA“ is a top performance, software-defined, wide-band, ultra-fast search speed 3 GHz/s, HF/VHF/UHF/SHF receiver. Two independent and mutually exclusive inputs are provided, one for each range: 8 kHz to 80 MHz and 43 MHz to 8 GHz. A real-time 80/34 MHz-wide spectrum analyzer is included with a 32 MHz wide instantaneous bandwidth available for recording, demodulation and further digital processing over the whole frequency range.
The receiver's superior performance results from its innovative, combination of direct-sampling and superheterodyne, digital down-conversion architecture along with the use of leading-edge components and design concepts. These all result in excellent sensitivity, phase noise and dynamic range, highly accurate and stable tuning, high scanning speed and perfect demodulation. These key features create a receiver in a class of its own, making it capable of filling not only the role of a monitoring receiver but also that of a fast search receiver and measuring receiver, with many operational and instrumentation features not usually found on receivers of any price category.
- 8 kHz to 8 GHz frequency range
- Direct sampling & superheterodyne
- Digital down-conversion
- 16-bit 200 MSPS A/D converter
- 80/34 MHz-wide, real-time spectrum analyzer
- 32 MHz recording and processing bandwidth
- Continuously adjustable filter bandwidth down to 1 Hz
- Waterfall display functions and audio spectrum analyzer
- Audio and IF recording and playback
- Recording with pre-buffering
- Ultra-fast search speed 3 GHz/s
- High sensitivity
- Excellent dynamic range
- Excellent frequency stability (0.1 ppm)
- Test and measurement functions
- Networking version of application software available
- USB 3.0 and 1 Gb Ethernet (with PoE) data interfaces
- Numerous data and signal hw options
- Self-diagnostics with BIT and thermal management
- PC with 2.4 GHz quad core CPU or faster
- One free USB 3.0 or Ethernet socket
- Windows 8, 10 or 11
The following factory-fitted hardware options are available for WR-G69DDCe receiver:
- External Reference Oscillator Input Option (/XR): The G69DDCe/XR option includes an additional SMA connector, which can be used to connect an external 10 MHz reference oscillator for the highest possible frequency accuracy. The input is AC coupled and has an internal impedance of 50 ohm. The reference oscillator can be either sine or square wave between -5 dBm to +10 dBm (Item No. 9186-XO).
- Reference Oscillator Output Option (/RO): The G69DDCe/RO option includes an additional SMA connector, which can be used to output the 10 MHz reference frequency. This is useful for situations where the receiver's internal oscillator is to be used as a reference for other equipment. The output is AC coupled, clipped sine-wave at +5 dBm @ 50 ohm (Item No. 9186-XO).
- One pulse per second (1PPS) input option (/1PPS): The G69DDCe/1PPS option includes an additional SMA connector, to accept the input from the 1PPS precise timing signal (one pulse per second). This is useful for the time stamping of received signals and is used in situations where a signal received by multiple separate receivers has to be time synchronized. This is a 50 ohm terminated digital input with a logic threshold of 1.2V. This option is supported in the G69DDC SDK. Only the USB connection is supported (Item No. 9186-1PPS).
- Low profile radiator (/LP): The G69DDCe/LP option provides an alternative factory fitted low profile cooling radiator. his option extends the receiver's operating temperature by ~4 °C and is suited for low profile installations, or wall mounting (Item No. 9186-LP).