>>> Prices and availability on request!
The WiNRADiO WR-G39DDCi „EXCELSIOR“ is a high-performance HF/VHF/UHF/SHF software-defined receiver with a frequency range from 9 kHz to 3500 MHz, with two independent channels of 4 MHz wide instantaneous bandwidth available for recording and further digital processing, plus a 16 MHz wide real-time spectrum analyzer.
The receiver offers an unparalleled flexibility given its SDR architecture, respectable dynamic range, high sensitivity, scanning speed and accuracy of performance, making it capable of filling not only the role of a monitoring receiver but also that of a fast search receiver and measuring receiver, with many operational and instrumentation features not usually found on receivers of any price category.
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 3500 MHz (except cellular bands where required by law)
- Ultra-fast search speed 1 GHz/s
- Two independent receiver channels
- Real-time spectrum analyzer up to 16 MHz wide
- Unlimited width swept spectrum analyzer
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Audio and DDC recorder
- High sensitivity
- Excellent dynamic range
- Numerous signal analysis tools
- Numerous types of search and scanning modes
- Numerous precise measuring tools
- Optional APCO P25 decoder
- Optional trunk tracking
- Optional IF output (70 MHz)
- Optional reference input/output (10 MHz)
- Networking version of application software available
- PCI-e bus interface
- PC with 2 GHz quad core CPU or faster
- One PCI-e bus slot
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11
The following factory-fitted hardware options are available for WR-G39DDCi receiver:
- External Reference Input Option (/XR): This option makes it possible to connect an external 10 MHz reference oscillator for the highest possible frequency accuracy. The input is AC coupled and has an internal impedance of 50 ohm. The reference oscillator signal can be either sine or square wave between -1 and +10 dBm. The reference input is enabled under software (in the receiver application, under top menu bar Options | External Reference) (Item No. 9185-XR).
- Reference Output Option (/RO): This option can be used to output the internal reference frequency. This is useful for situations when the receiver's own internal oscillator is to be used as a reference for other equipment, or, if an external reference is used, to provide this external reference to other receivers in a daisy-chain arrangement. The output is AC coupled, sine-wave at +2 dBm @ 50 ohm impedance (or +5 dBm if external reference is enabled). It can be directly connected to an external reference oscillator input of another WR-G39DDCi receiver. Note that the output is available when the receiver application is running and the receiver is turned on (Item No. 9185-RO).
- Audio Output Option (/AO): This option makes demodulated audio output available physically at the card. This is useful for integrating the unit into various application-specific systems. The output level is 100 mV p-p max, to an output load that should be greater than 16 ohm. At the rear of the card, there is a standard 6-pin connector for auxiliary power as well as, optionally, an SMA connector for IF output (70 MHz) (Item No. 9185-AO).
- Intermediate Frequency 70 MHz Output Option (/IF): This option provides a 16 MHz wide-band IF output at the second intermediate frequency of 70 MHz. To order a receiver with any of the above options, simply add the option code(s) to the receiver model number. For example, for a receiver with the IF Option and External Reference Input Option, the model number will be G39DDCi/IF/XR. All of the available options can be mixed together (Item No. 9185-IF).
Detailed Technical Specifications