>>> Prices and availability on request!
The WiNRADiO WR-G39DDCe „EXCELSIOR“ is a high-performance HF/VHF/UHF/SHF software-defined receiver with a frequency range from 9 kHz to 3500 MHz, with two independent channels of 4 MHz wide instantaneous bandwidth available for recording and further digital processing, plus a 16 MHz wide real-time spectrum analyzer.
The receiver offers an unparalleled flexibility given its SDR architecture, respectable dynamic range, high sensitivity, scanning speed and accuracy of performance, making it capable of filling not only the role of a monitoring receiver but also that of a fast search receiver and measuring receiver, with many operational and instrumentation features not usually found on receivers of any price category.
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 3500 MHz (except cellular bands where required by law)
- Ultra-fast search speed 1 GHz/s
- Two independent receiver channels
- Real-time spectrum analyzer up to 16 MHz wide
- Unlimited width swept spectrum analyzer
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Audio and DDC recorder
- High sensitivity
- Excellent dynamic range
- Numerous signal analysis tools
- Numerous types of search and scanning modes
- Numerous precise measuring tools
- Optional APCO P25 decoder
- Optional trunk tracking
- Networking version of application software available
- USB 2.0 interface
- PC with 2 GHz quad core CPU or faster
- One free USB 2.0 socket
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11