WR-G35DDCi "EXCALIBUR ULTRA"
>>> Prices and availability on request!
The WiNRADiO WR-G35DDCi „EXCALIBUR ULTRA“ is a high performance, direct-sampling, software-defined ultra-wideband shortwave receiver with a frequency range from 1 kHz to 45 MHz. It includes a real-time 45 MHz-wide spectrum analyzer and 32 MHz-wide instantaneous bandwidth available for recording, demodulation and further digital processing.
The receiver's superior performance results from its innovative, direct-sampling, digital down-conversion architecture along with the use of leading-edge components and design concepts. These all result in a very high IP3, wide dynamic range, high sensitivity, and accurate tuning. These key features create a receiver in a class of its own, with wide application potential, with many operational and instrumentation features not usually found on receivers of any price category.
- 1 kHz to 45 MHz continuous frequency range
- Direct sampling
- Digital down-conversion
- 16-bit 100 MSPS A/D conversion
- 45 MHz-wide, real-time spectrum analyzer
- 32 MHz recording and processing bandwidth
- Ready for Phase-coherent system configurations
- Continuously adjustable filter bandwidth down to 1 Hz
- Three parallel demodulator channels
- Waterfall display functions
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Audio and IF recording and playback
- Recording with pre-buffering
- Very high IP3 (+38 dBm)
- Excellent sensitivity (0.20 µV SSB, 0.09 µV CW)
- Excellent dynamic range (108 dB typ.)
- Excellent frequency stability (0.5 ppm)
- User-configurable preselection filters
- Selectable low-noise preamplifier
- Test and measurement functions
- PCI-e interface
- PC with 2 GHz quad core CPU or faster
- One PCI-e bus slot
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11
The following factory-fitted hardware options are available for WR-G35DDCi receiver:
- External Reference Oscillator Input Option (/XR): The G35DDCi/XR receiver includes an additional SMA connector, which can be used to connect an external 10 MHz reference oscillator for the highest possible frequency accuracy. The reference oscillator can be either sine or square wave between -5 dBm to +10 dBm (Item No. 9212-XR).
- Reference Oscillator Output Option (/RO): The G35DDCi/RO receiver includes an additional SMA connector, which can be used to output the 10 MHz reference frequency. This is useful for situations where the receiver's internal oscillator is to be used as a reference for other equipment. The output is AC coupled, clipped sine-wave at +5 dBm @ 50 Ohms (Item No. 9212-RO).
- ADC Clock Input Option (/CR): The G35DDCi/CR receiver includes an additional SMA connector, which can be used to connect an external 100 MHz clock for the ADC. This is useful for applications in phase-coherent receiver arrays. The ADC clock can be either sine or square wave between 0 dBm to +10 dBm. The most effective way to build a coherent system based on the WR-G35DDCi receiver is to use WiNRADiO WR-CC1PPS-100 Coherence Clock & 1PPS Kit; which makes it possible to interconnect up to 16 receivers to create a coherent group of receivers (Item No. 9212-CR).
- WR-CC1PPS-100 Coherence Clock & 1PPS Kit: The WiNRADiO WR-CC1PPS-100 Coherence Clock & 1PPS Kit fulfils a dual role of a coherent clock generator and a 1PPS input interface, making it possible to easily couple multiple WR-G35DDCi receivers to form a coherent receiver group, as well as providing a 1PPS input for applications requiring time stamping or other similar applications. Physically, the Coherent clock generator board of the kit installs into the lowest PCIe slot of a PC followed by up to eight WR-G35DDCi receivers, providing a neat and compact coherent multichannel receiver solution. The kit consists of a single Sampling clock generator board, eights SMA coaxial cables for distribution of the 100 MHz coherent sampling clock, eight digital synchronization cables for synchronization of the receivers, one digital synchronization cable for the 1PPS signal, and other kit accessories (Item No. 9124).