WR-G305i Wide-Band Receiver with Standard Demodulator
>>> Prices and availability on request!
Convert your desktop PC into a most sophisticated radio monitoring station! The WiNRADiO WR-G305i is a software-defined PC-based wideband scanning receiver covering a frequency range from 9 kHz to 1800 MHz (expandable to 3500 MHz with an optional downconverter). The receiver comes on a standard two-third length PCI card and is compatible with all modern desktop computers with an available PCI 2.2 standard slot.
The "G3" stands for "the third generation": As the original, award-winning, first-generation WiNRADiO WR-1000i receiver was the world's first commercially available wide-band receiver on a PC card when launched over a decade ago, the WR-G305i is the world's first commercially available software-defined VHF/UHF receiver on a PCI bus card.
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 1800 MHz (except cellular bands where required by law)
- Software-defined demodulation
- Extraordinary sensitivity
- Tracking front-end filters
- Excellent strong signal handling
- Real-time spectrum analyzer
- Spot-on tuning in 1Hz steps
- Accurate signal strength indicator
- Fast scanning speed
- Multiple squelch modes
- Very low phase noise
- DRM decoder option
- APCO P25 decoder option
- 3.5 GHz downconverter option
- Standard PCI interface
- Plug and Play installation
The standard WR-G305i package includes:
- WR-G305i receiver card
- User's guide
- Application download instructions (CD ROM provided on request)
- Start-up antenna
- Audio lead
- BNC-to-SMA adapter
- PC with 500 MHz Pentium CPU or faster
- One free PCI slot
- Standard sound card
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10
The following factory-fitted hardware options are available for WR-G305i receiver:
- Wide-FM option (/WMF): With the standard G305 receiver, the FMW mode button is disabled and the wide FM demodulation mode is not available. This is because wide FM demodulation is not possible to be provided as part of the G305 software-defined radio system, within the constraints imposed by the processing power of a standard personal computer. However, wide-bware-defined" receiver which shares only the main receiver's front-end and first mixer, but has an independand FM demodulation capability is available as a factory-installed option. This is in fact a self-contained "hardent wide-band analog processing circuit with a conventional "hardwired" demodulator. If the Wide FM Option is installed, the FMW button becomes active. The demodulator spectrum display shows real-time spectrum of the demodulated audio. In the Professional Demodulator there is a user-definable audio filter, displayed superimposed over the audio spectrum and graphically adjustable (Item No. 9193).
- Professional Demodulator Option (/PD): The Professional Demodulator offers additional demodulation modes and fully user-adjustable demodulation parameters, complete with interactive block diagrams of the internal structure of the demodulator, an additional dual real-time spectrum scope with vector voltmeter, SINAD and THD measurement, and many other facilities. It adds DSB and ISB modes, additional Audio AGC settings and continuous IF bandwidth adjustment (from 100 Hz to 15 kHz). There are also user-definable IF bandwidth preset buttons at the bottom. Many more exciting facilities are hidden under the Setup button - optimized filter settings make it possible to increase the receiver sensitivity typically by 2 dB on AM, SSB and FM and by up to 10 dB on CW (Item No. 9191).
- Wide-FM and Professional Demodulator Option (WFM/PD): WR-G305i receiver with both above mentioned options (Item No. 9190).