>>> Prices and availability on request!
The WiNRADiO WA-0208 antenna distribution units combine a signal from two antenna inputs before splitting it to eight outputs. Customized antenna distribution solutions are also available, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The WiNRADiO WA-0208 dual-input antenna distribution units combine a combiner and a splitter device in an optimum combination, particularly suited for general broadcasting or other professional HF/VHF applications where a single antenna needs to be connected to up to 8 receivers. While these models are particularly suited for WiNRADiO multichannel receiver systems such as the MS-8118 Multichannel Radio Monitoring System, it can be also used with any third-party receivers and antennas.
Internally, the systems consist of a combiner, low-noise preamplifier with a high third-order intercept point, followed by a high-isolation power splitter. The WiNRADiO WA-0208 antenna distribution units are eminently suitable for broadcasting, industrial, government, military and other demanding high-end applications.
These models are available in several versions, their performance optimized for different frequency bands and tailored to specific applications.
- WA-0208/HV Antenna Distribution Unit 0.15-50 MHz & 88-160 MHz: Dual-input unit for general AM/FM radio broadcast use (item-no. 9115-HV)
- WA-0208/HU Antenna Distribution Unit 0.15-50 MHz & 50-1600 MHz: Dual-input general-purpose unit for HF and VHF/UHF use (item-no. 9115-HU)
- Inbuilt low-noise preamplifier
- 2 antenna inputs, 8 receiver outputs
- High IP3 amplifier
- High isolation between ports
- Rack mount 1RU 19" enclosure
- Custom configurations available
Technical Specifications WA-0208/HV
Technical Specifications WA-0208/HU