High speed grounding kit for CELLFLEX® LCF14
RFS Item Number: GKSPEED20-14P
This Grounding Kit has been developed by RFS for the CELLFLEX® cable series. The Grounding Kit body facilitates a proper attachment to the coaxial cable, ensuring that the performance of the coaxial cable is not being compromised. The tin plated copper mesh provides a secure, low resistance contact to the cable outer conductor. The installation only takes a few minutes. No additional sealing with mastic and electrical tape required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compatible with both copper and aluminium cable types i.e. one Grounding Kit for both outer conductor materials eliminates the risk of faulty Grounding Kit installation and helps to keep inventory down.
- This kit has been verified by independent labs to withstand the damaging effects of lightning current in excess of 50kA 8/20µs. The copper wire provides the most practical and effective low inductance transfer of lightning induced current to ground.
- No influence on the electrical transmission characteristics of the coaxial cable.
- Robust mechanical design.
- UV resistant according to DIN EN ISO 4892-2 (Plastics - Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources - Part 2 Xenon-arc-lamps).
- Ozone resistant according to DIN 53509 (Testing of rubber - Determination of resistance to ozone cracking).
- Compliant to RoHS (EU 2002/95/EC) and CRoHS (China SJ/T11363-2006) i.e. usable on a global basis.
|Material body||Stainless steel with vulcanised EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene-Caoutchouc)|
|Material screws||Stainless steel with safety washers|
|Material contact element||Tin-plated copper mesh|
|Lug Attachment Method||Factory attached|
|Lug Size||1-hole Ø 10.2mm (13/32") crimp-on, tin-plated|
|Grounding Wire Length||m (in)||0.5 (20)|
|Grounding Wire Size||mm²||16 mm² (7x7 strand) Copper Wire|
|Grounding Wire Color||Black|
|Grounding Body Color||Black|
|Operation Temperature||°C (°F)||-50 to 85 (-58 to 185)|
|Storage Temperature||°C (°F)||-50 to 85 (-58 to 185)|
|Weight||kg (lb)||0.3 (0.66)|