The WiNRADiO WR-G31DDC, also known as the \'EXCALIBUR\', is a high-performance
direct-sampling software-defined shortwave receiver with a frequency range from 9 kHz to 50 MHz,
with a real-time 50 MHz wide spectrum analyzer and 2 MHz wide instantaneous bandwidth
available for recording, demodulation and further digital processing.
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 49,995 MHz
- Direct sampling
- Digital down-conversion
- 16-bit 100 MSPS A/D converter
- Real-time panoramic spectrum analyzer 50 MHz wide
- 2 MHz recording and processing bandwidth
- Three parallel demodulator channels
- Waterfall displays
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Audio and IF recording and playback
- Recording with pre-buffering
- Very high IP3 (+31 dBm)
- Excellent sensitivity (0.35 µV, SSB)
- Wide dynamic range (107 dB)
- User-switchable MW filter
- USB 2.0 interface
- WR-G31DDC receiver
- Application software
- Comprehensive user's manual
- Low-noise linear power supply
- USB cable
Test the Excalibur with our broadband recordings!
The operation software is available from WiNRADiO.
Please note: Following the above link means to leave the pages of SSB-Electronic.
The content is supplied by WiNRADio.
With the software and our broadband recordings you can experience the capabilities of the Excalibur yourself:
Excalibur broadband file 14450-16450 kHz (8.12.2010, 1059-1101 MESZ)
Excalibur broadband file 7000-7200 kHz (17.6.2011, 0022-0023 MESZ)
Excalibur broeadband file 375-1625 kHz (17.6.2011, 0059-0101 MESZ)
For SSB-Electronic customers we offer free support.