SWwBX - Summation current transformer main connection max. 150A // 24mm
incl. folding converter set
This KSE summation current transformer is designed for objects with a connected load of up to max. 150 A.
It is often the case that the property does not have its own connection for the charging points. In this case, the entire property is supplied with a main connection. Both the charging points and all other consumers (e.g. cooking, heating, lighting, ...) must be supplied via this. Everything that the other consumers in the property do not need in terms of power can be made available to the charging points. Total current measurement is used to determine this power. For this purpose, the summation current transformer must be used with the KSE load management. Only one KSE summation current transformer is required per system.
- Bidirectional measuring device, 4TE (72mm wide) with LCD display and Modbus RTU interface
- 3 folding converter modules 150/5 A for cable diameter max. 24 mm
- Documentation for installation
- Folding converter modules can be attached to the electrical installation without any modification work.
- The plug-in current transformer must be installed by a qualified electrician.