The new SSB snap-in connector series has the following advantages:
- Least passive intermodulation (PIM) and thus for bindirectional conversions with low crosstalk
- lower clutch torque
- Highest shock resistance of the connection in portable use
- Smaller dimensions than 7 / 16DIN connectors and thus higher packing density during bottle installation
- Always optimal contact pressure
- Fast, tool-free assembly
- With screwable, hand-screwable and push-pull coupling mechanism, thus simplifying the installation effort.
- Three plug variants with different locking technology to fit one socket
- Excellent electrical performance independent of mechanical connection
- Protection of the contact surfaces against damage even in the unplugged state
- For indoor and outdoor applications
Scope of application
The SSB Snap-In 4.3-10 connectors are used in outdoor applications for telecommunications, mobile communications, industry, news and radios.